Thursday, October 6, 2016

Crying in 3,2,1 / Lady Gaga, Kings of Leon & Olly Murs


Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
Lady Gaga has released a new song from her upcoming album Joanne. Million Reasons is a country-rock track, that serves as the first promotional single that you will receive if you pre-order the album on iTunes. In this new song we can heard a vulnerable woman that feels insecurity about being in a relationship. I have to say that I wasn't expecting this song, but I liked it. I think it sounds beautiful and powerful at the same time, she's showing us what's inside her.

"I bow down to pray
I try to make the worst seem better
Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather"


Olly Murs - Love Shouldn't Be This Hard
The English recording artist Olly Murs has published a song called Love Shouldn't Be This Hard, taken from the album Never Been Better (Special Edition), which was released the last year. This is a great song and he sounds great.

"We write this silence like a quite riot
We're like stars lost in the dark
Love shouldn't be this hard
We open scars, we end up breaking hearts"


Kings Of Leon - Reverend
Kings of Leon keeps releasing songs from their upcoming album and today, they have released Reverend a rock ballad. The truth is that I used to say that I didn't like their music, but with these new songs that they have been releasing, they have changed my mind, because this new track is great.

"Just like a reverend, like a reverend on the radio
Your heart will never say so
Your heart will never let you go
Just like a reverend, like a reverend on the radio"


My favorite song was...

Three sad and amazing songs, but my favorite one was Lady Gaga's newest track called Million Reasons. I chose this one, because her voice sounds so good and its message is beautiful. Furthermore, I think that it shows that Gaga has tried new music genres for her upcoming album.

What do you think about it guys? What was your favorite song? Did you liked Gaga's new song? Are you excited for KOL's and Gaga's upcoming album? Leave all your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). For further information, you can visit the other posts to find interesting news, new songs and videos, etc.

0 comentarios: