Saturday, October 29, 2016

Turn on the weekend with these girls / Charli XCX, Dua Lipa & Bebe Rexha


Charli XCX - After The Afterparty
After The Afterparty is the first single from Charli XCX's upcoming third studio album, which features Atlanta rapper Lil Yachty. The song starts like a ballad pop song with a slow track, but after the chorus the beat drops. As all her songs After The Afterparty is pretty catchy and it has great party vibe. I consider Charli as one of the few singer that always write infectious songs, because are so catchy that even if you don't like it, you will be singing it the whole day. Personally, I liked it and it sounds different from her last songs, but it is pretty fresh and enjoyable.

"'Cause after the afterparty, we're gonna keep it goin'
We're gonna rip it up, the neighbours might complain
'Cause after the afterparty, we're gonna stay 'til mornin'
Then when the time is up, we'll do it all again"


Bebe Rexha - I Got You 
The Albanian American singer, songwriter and record producer Bebe Rexha has released the second single from her upcoming debut album, that will be available the next year. I really like her voice, because it is very unique and different. Talking about her music style, I have to say that it isn't like too original. However, this new song is great and is so catchy, but I noticed that her voice sounds distorted or something like that, nevertheless, I'm pretty sure it could be her next hit.

"I'd do the time for you
Tell a lie for you
Yeah, baby, that's what I'd do
I'd walk the line for you"



Dua Lipa - Room For 2
The young English singer Dua Lipa has released a new song called Room For 2, taken from her upcoming debut album. It is set to be released on February 10th, 2017. This new song is slow ballad, where we can notice her different and beautiful voice. I'm pretty sure that Dua will be very known in the next moths, just wait.

"Up and down, it all comes back around
Push and shove, do you feel better now?
Knock, knock, knock
You'll come tumblin' down"


What was your favorite song? Did you liked Charli XCX's new song? Do you like Bebe Rexha's music? What do you think about Dua Lipa's music style? Leave all your comment here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Don't forget to read the other posts, where you'll find new songs, videos, album reviews and more! 

0 comentarios: