Saturday, October 15, 2016

Songs to have a better weekend / Tove Lo, Y&Y, Martin Garrix...


Tove Lo - True Disaster
After have premiered this song live at the VMA Pre-Party, Tove lo has decided to release it on her official Youtube and also, you can buy it on iTunes. Lady Wood is the name of her second studio album and as she said, the album will be pure electro pop adn True Disaster follows the same beats that her two previous songs have. Personally, I love Tove Lo's music and this new song is great and lit.

"Keep playing my heartstrings faster and faster
You can be just what I want, my true disaster
Keep playing my heartstrings faster and faster (true disaster)
You can be just what I want, my true disaster"


Martin Garrix - WIEE (with Mesto)
Martin Garrix will be releasing seven new tracks each day and today, he released WIEE featuring Mesto. It is an instrumental track and it has a great vibe.



Years & Years - Meteorite
Years & Years are part of the official soundtrack for British romantic comedy film, Bridget Jones’s Baby. Y&Y have released an acoustic version of Meteorite that not only can be heard in their official Youtube, but also you can buy it on iTunes. 
I really like Years & Years' music style and Meteorite is an awesome song. Olly Alexander (the singer) is pretty talented and he shows it in this unplugged version of their single.

"Let me feel your devotion
Let me feel your emotion
Love me like it's the last night
Like it's the last night"


Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello - Bad Things 
The American rapper Machine Gun Kelly, in collaboration with Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony in MGK's new single Bad Things. I have to admit that is the first time that I heard MGK's name, so it means that it is the first song that I hear by him. However,  Bad Things isn't a bad song and Camila's voice sounds pretty cool in the song (even when I don't like her voice).

"And you keep me in with those hips
While my teeth sink in those lips
While your body's giving me life
And you suffocate in my kiss"


I would like to know guys, what was your favorite song? Did you liked Camila Cabello's collaboration in MGK's song? What's your favorite version of Meteorite? Leave all your comments here and follow me on Twitter nad Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). 

0 comentarios: