Tuesday, October 4, 2016

False Gameshow! The Weeknd & TDCC newest song


Two Door Cinema Club - Gameshow
The Irish indie rock band Two Door Cinema Club has released Gameshow, taken from their upcoming third studio album Gameshow.
I really love their music style and this song is amazing, it's very catchy and it sounds pretty good, I'm pretty sure that their album will be one of my favorrte of 2016.

"Sing to me
You're so pretty
I'm a gho-I'm a ghost, I'm a gameshow
Nobody wants me"


The Weeknd - False Alarm
The Weeknd released False Alarm, taken from Starboy, his third studio album. The song is available on iTunes and you can listen it on Spotify. I posted the live performance of the song, but the studio version sounds very similir to this one, I loved this new track. It's like a mixture between electro pop and punk, it's a great song and it shows that Abel has been working with new music genres, that makes me happy!

"It's a dark philosophy
And it haunts her constantly
It's a false alarm to me
She's a false alarm"


My favorite song was...

I don't know! Because both are amazing! Okay, let's say that my favorite one was The Weeknd's new song, but TDCC's song is great as well.

What about you guys! What was your favorite song? Did you liked The Weeknd's new song? Do you preffer the "old" Weeknd? Write all your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Visit the other posts too!

0 comentarios: