Thursday, October 13, 2016

Three amazing new songs by Maroon 5, Korn & Emeli Sandé


Emeli Sandé - Garden
The Scottish recording artist and songwriter Emeli Sandé, has released a new song called Garden, taken from her upcoming album Long Live the Angels. Garden is a collaboration with Áine Zion & Jay Electronica. It has a great beat and I like its message. Furthermore, this new song has a darker beat in comparation with the first single that she released.

"You're in the club, how you dance, how you touch
How you offer up all your love and devotion
Roll it up, spark it up, let it burn
On the balcony, and we can fly to the ocean"


Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
Don't Wanna Know is the title of Maroon 5's new single, featuring Kendrick Lamar. It is about past lovers and it has a rhythmic beat, it sounds tropical and I like the rhythm. It also very catchy and Kendrick gives a cool vibe to the track. 
I noticed that Maroon 5 has been changing their music style since they released Overexposed in 2012, because Don't Wanna Know sounds pretty different.

"Do you think of me? Of what we used to be?
Is it better now that I'm not around?
My friends are actin' strange, they don't bring up your name
Are you happy now?"


Korn - Take Me 
The Serenity of Suffering is the upcoming twelfth studio album by nu metal band Korn, so they have released a new track from it called Take Me. This song has a dark story behind, the leading vocalist Jonathan Davis said about it the following: "I’ve been sober 18 years from alcohol and not a day goes by or at least a week when I don’t hear the alcohol calling me, talking to me and telling me to drink it and that’s just the addiction that’s what it does."

"You bumped into me
I was down and you took me up past the ceiling
You are the disease
I'm the remedy that numbs all your feelings"


What about you guys? What was your favorite song? Did you liked Maroon 5's newest song? Do you like Korn's music? Leave here all your comments and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Don't forget to visit the other posts and find new songs and videos.

0 comentarios: