Friday, September 30, 2016

"Ain't My Fault" says Zara & Bastille wants to be exorcised


Major Lazer & Showtek - Believer
Major Lazer has finally released a new song, this time featuring Showtek. The song is called Believer and it's great!
It has a beautiful message and the beat is just great, I think is apowerful song that could be Major Lazer's next hit, because the truth is that Cold Water wasn't a big success. I'm very excited for this new era that Major is starting.

"When the valley couldn't hold me, they throw me in the river
Thinking I would drown but man ah good swimmer, ohhh
They say hotter the battle, yea, we dance when we conquer
It's been forever, it won't be much longer"


Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault
The Swedish singer and songwriter Zara Larsson has published the music video for her latest single Ain't My Fault, that will be part of her first international studio album. Ain't My Fault is about "how someone can make you behave, when you’re so in love with them". So the music video had have to be hot, right? It is a good music video and I think that it's perfect for the message of the song. Talking about Zara as singer, I like her voice, it's pretty unique and she sings very good. I think she's going to be very successful in the next months.

"It ain't my fault you came here looking like that
You just made me trip, fall, and land on your lap
Certain bad boy smooth, body hotter than a sauna
I don't mean to be rude, but I look so damn good on ya"


Bastille - Send Them Off!
Bastille has published the official music video for their latest single Send Them Off! Taken from their new album Wild World (out now). 
This is one of the best tracks off the album and one of my favorite. Send Them Off! Has a beautiful message and the video is great. If you haven't heard the album do it! It's amazing. Furthermore, you can read the album review that I published in this blog.

"Set me free from my jealousy
Won't you exorcise my mind?
Won't you exorcise my mind?
I want to be free as I'll ever be"


David Guetta - Would I Lie To You (ft. Cedric Gervais & Chris Willis)
Would I Lie To You is the newest single by David Guetta, featuring Cedric Gervais & Chris Willis. This new song reminded me slightly to one of his last song Dangerous, because of its rhythm and 90s vibe. I really like David's music, but I'm not pretty sure if it's a great song, maybe I have to listen it more.

"Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide?
Would I lie to you, baby, would I lie to you? Oh yeah
Don't you know it's true, girl, there's no one else but you
Would I lie to you? Baby, yeah"


My favorite music video was...

Zara Larsson's new music video was my favorite today, because it has nice visual effects and I think that it's perfect for the message of the song.

But tell me guys, what was your favorite music video? Did you liked David Guetta's new song? Did you already heard the newest album by Bastille? Leave a comment here and visit the other posts. Furthermore, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog) for further information.




0 comentarios: