Thursday, September 22, 2016

Choose: Heaven or hell / Two great videos


Panic! At The Disco - LA Devotee 
LA Devotee is the fourth single off by Panic! At The Disco, taken from their latest album Death of a Bachelor. The band has published the music video today and it's pretty satanic! Well, at leats it looks like one satanic video. The lyrics gives reference to "The black magic of Mulholland Drive" and "Sunsets on the evil eye", so maybe the video is like it is, because of those phrases. However, I'm not pretty sure if I like it or not, but the song is great.

"Sunsets on the evil eye
Invisible to the Hollywood shrine
Always on the hunt for a little more time
Just another LA Devotee"


Kings Of Leon - WALLS
Taken from their upcoming album Walls, Kings of Leon have published the music video for the song that gives the album title Walls. The music video is very simple, but the song isn't. Walls is a beautiful and sad ballad, that will make you getting goosebumps. It is truly a beautiful song.

"I could never point you out
Waste of space in a faceless crowd
Tell me what I have to say
If you know what’s right then you’ll walk away"


My favorite video was...

I'm not pretty sure of my answer, but I will choose Panic! At The Disco's newest video, but don't ask me why...because I don't know.

But what about you guys? What was your favorite video? Did you liked Panic's video? Do you think they are satanists? Leave a comment here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).

0 comentarios: