Friday, July 22, 2016

Remix battle: Into You or We Don't Talk Anymore


Ariana Grande - Into You (Tom Ferry Remix)
The British DJ Tom Ferry has released one remix for Ariana Grande's latest single "Into You", from her newest album "Dangerous Woman". I have to say that "Into You" is one of my favorites songs from the album and Tom Ferry has made a great remix, it sounds truly different from the real version, that is something important if you want to create a good remix. This is a house remix of the song that in its original version which is electro-dance. I really liked this remix, take a listen!

"I'm so into you, I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do is to fall in deep
But close ain't close enough 'til we cross the line, hey...
So name a game to play, and I'll roll the dice, hey"


Charlie Puth - We Don't Talk Anymore (feat. Selena Gomez) [Junge Junge Remix]
A new remix from Charlie Puth's latest single "We Don't Talk Anymore", featuring Selena Gomez has released and the it was made by Junge Junge.
This is a great song by itself and this remix is amazing, it has a relaxing beat and I really liked it.

"I just heard you found the one you've been looking
You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
Cause even after all this time I still wonder"


My favorite remix is...

Both DJs did a great remix, but Tom Ferry with the remix of "Into You" is way better.

What about you? Who did a better remix, Tom Ferry or Junge Junge? What is your favorite song "Into You" or "We Don't Talk Anymore"? Write here your comment and follow me on Twitter and Facebook to have  a better interaction with me.

0 comentarios: