Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Amazing anthems for the week / Alicia Keys, Green Day & more!


Alicia Keys - Holy War
The last track in the newest Alicia Keys' album is Holy War and it is one of the most beautiful and powerful songs in HERE, thus she published its lyric video. The singer talked about the meaning of the songs saying the following comment: "We get so afraid to talk to our kids about sex, or we wanna hide all of our body parts and don’t let anybody see the beauty of love and lovemaking, yet we let kids play Call of Duty all day and all night, and that’s, like, no problem? It’s very confusing and twisted."

"Maybe we should love somebody
Maybe we could care a little more
Maybe we should love somebody
Instead of polishing the bombs of holy war"


Green Day - Still Breathing
Taken from their latest album, Green Day has published the official music video for their third single Still Breathing. This song has an amazing message and I think that the music video is perfect for it. According to the band, they wrote this song with one purpose, that "people recognizing themselves in the song."

"'Cause I'm still breathing on my own
My head's above the rain and roses
Making my way away
My way to you"



Bonnie McKee - Easy
The American singer and songwriter Bonnie McKee has published a new music video for the song Easy, taken from her EP Bombastic released in 2015. If you don't know her, you should, because this song is amazing and the beat is so retro that you will love it. Now, talking about the video, it is simple but it's perfect for the song, I just liked it.

"I want something easy
Why don't you just lay your hands on me
Give me what I need
Easy"


Louisa Johnson - So Good
Louisa Johnson, the winner of the twelfth UK series of The X Factor in 2015, has published the music video for her single So Good. I have to say that it's the first time that i listen this song, but it is actually a good song, I liked the melody and the message of it. Talking about the music video, I think it is pretty well done and she is a great singer.

"I said I'm 'bout five minutes away
One more stop and I'll be off this train
I'm free any day of the week, always losing some sleep
I told myself I'll be back by ten"



Mac Miller - Stay
Taken from his last album The Divine Feminine, Mac Miller has published the music video for the song Stay. This alternative hip hop song is very catchy and sexual. However, the video is very simple and kind of boring.

"Okay now, baby, don't you leave my side, don't even try
I'mma go crazy, girl, you saved me
Meditate me, get me piece of mind
It's only she and I, ocean floor, how deep we dive"


My favorite one was the video for Easy, the song by Bonnie McKee, but what about you? What was your favorite music video? Leave all your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Don't forget to visit the other posts that you'll find here!

0 comentarios: