Saturday, November 5, 2016

Upcoming Album: Emeli Sandé - Long Live the Angels

Album cover
Long Live the Angels is the upcoming second studio album by Scottish recording artist Emeli Sandé, scheduled for release on November 11th, 2016. It will have two versions, the standard with 16 tracks and the deluxe with three bonus tracks. The lead single called Hurts was released on September 16th, 2016, followed up by two promotional singles: Garden (featuring Jay Electronica and Áine Zion) and Breathing Underwater.

According to the singer this album: “is about me not holding back and not censoring myself, and ‘Hurts’ is an explosion, it’s just…real talk.” Emeli also talked about the first single Hurts saying the following: "I wanted to release ‘Hurts' first because it felt like everything I’d avoided saying for so long. It’s a real explosion. It’s everything I wish I’d said years and years ago. I didn’t want to hold anything back anymore."

I'm pretty sure it will be an amazing album, because she's very talented and her songs are very powerful. Furthermore, the three songs that she has released sound amazing, so the album has to be perfect.

Tracklist:

1. Selah
2. Breathing Underwater
3. Happen
4. Hurts
5. Give Me Something
6. Right Now
7. Shakes
8. Garden (feat. Jay Electronica & Áine Zion)
9. I’d Rather Not
10. Lonely
11. Sweet Architect
12. Tenderly (feat. Joel Sande & The Serenje Choir)
13. Every Single Little Piece
14. Highs & Lows
15. Babe
16. Hurts (Acoustic)

Album cover (deluxe)
Deluxe edition:

16. Kung Fu
17. Somebody
18. This Much Is True
19. Hurts (Acoustic)


What about you guys, what's your favorite song so far? Are you excited for this new album? Leave all your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). For further information, visit the other posts that you'll find in this music blog.


0 comentarios: