Thursday, November 10, 2016

My Collection: Major Lazer - Peace Is the Mission


I decided to select from my collection, one of my favorite electronic music albums of all the times. It was recorded by  Diplo, Jillionaire, and Walshy Fire that together bring life to Major Lazer.

Peace Is the Mission is the third studio album by American electronic music band Major Lazer. It was released on June 1st, 2015.

Top songs: Lean On (with DJ Snake featuring MØ), Powerful (featuring Ellie Goulding and Tarrus Riley), Too Original (featuring Elliphant and Jovi Rockwell).

My favorite song: Lean On (with DJ Snake featuring MØ).

I know that it's been a long time since I don't write in this section on my blog, but is because school is taken a lot of my time. However, today I don't have too much things to do (or I don't want to do them). Well, I just wanted to tell you why I bought this album. Normally, I buy an album when it has great songs and when it has someting to tell me, I mean, that the songs have messages. Personally, Major Lazer doesn't have only danceable tracks, but also good messages in the songs and in Peace Is The Mission, there are songs about love and relationships (mainly).

CD (left) and poster (right)
I have to say that, I listen to Major Lazer's music since they released their second album, but with this one they became very famous around the world because of the hit single Leon On.
Talking about Leon On, did you know that Rihanna and Nicki Minaj were the chosen to sing this track? However, they didn't want it and it was something good, because MØ sounds perfect in this catchy track. According Diplo, the song was a success because "it was raw, uncut... it just took patience to get the sound right for you (almost a year) but the first idea never changed."


This is a great album and if you haven't heard it completely, you should do it, because not only Leon On is a great song, actually the whole album is amazingly catchy and danceable.

What about you guys? Do you like this album? What's your favorite song? Leave all your comments and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). You can also read the other posts of "My Collection", where you'll find the other CDs that I have bought.


0 comentarios: