Friday, November 11, 2016

What's your favorite story? Alicia Keys, John Legend...


Alicia Keys - Blended Family (What You Do For Love) (ft. A$AP Rocky)
Taken from her latest album HERE, Alicia Keys featuring A$AP Rocky have published the music video for her single Blended Family (What You Do For Love). I have to say that Alicia's new album is totally a masterpiece and this song is amazing. The music video is pretty good and it's perfect for this song.

"There ain't nothing I won't do for us
It may not be easy
This blended family, but baby
That's what you do, what you do, what you do
What you do for love, love"


John Legend - Love Me Now
Love Me Now is the first single from John Legend's upcoming fifth studio album called Darkness and Light, which is set to release on December 2nd, 2016. John talked about his new single saying: "Love Me Now is all about living and loving to the fullest, no matter what tomorrow may bring." This new song has a beautiful message and its rhythm is great, I liked it. Furthermore, the video explaains perfectly 

"I don't know who's gonna kiss you when I'm gone
So I'm gonna love you now, like it's all I have
I know it'll kill me when it's over
I don't wanna think about it, I want you to love me now"


The Weeknd - Starboy (ft. Daft Punk)
The Weeknd has published the lyric video for the lead single Starboy, taken from his upcoming fourth studio album. I don't understand why did he released it now, I mean, he already published the music video, so this video is useless now (for me). However, it's a pretty cool lyric video, because we can see him while he was taking the photoshoot for the album.

"House so empty, need a centerpiece
20 racks a table cut from ebony
Cut that ivory into skinny pieces
Then she clean it with her face man I love my baby"


Nick Jonas - Champagne Problems
Nick has published a new music video, this time for the song Champagne Problems. He talked about it saying that: "is a song about sharing a bottle of champagne with my now ex as we were breaking up to kind of close that chapter." This tack is one of the most danceable in the album and it's catchy. Talking about the music video, it is perfect for the song, I mean, it's a dance-floor song and its main topic is champagne, so the video reflects its message perfectly.

"Raising our glass cause it's our last
With these champagne problems
Just keep on, keep on drinking
Keep on, keep on drinking"


Gorgon City - Smile (ft. Elderbrook)
The amazing English garage duo Gorgon City has published a new single with its music video, the song is called Smile in collaboration with Elderbrook. I really love Gorgon City's music and this new song as a meaningful message, while the music video was very surprising for me, but I understood its story and it's pretty good. It also reflects the life of several women who have to fight for their children.

"But you smile like everything's alright
Alright when you smile
Oh but you smile like everything's alright
Alright when you smile"


My favorite music video today was, Alicia Keys' video for her amazing song. But what about you guys, what was your favorite video? Leave your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Also, you will find several interesting publications.

0 comentarios: