Thursday, November 10, 2016

What's your mood today? The Chainsmokers, Emeli Sandé & more


Passenger - When We Were Young
Michael David Rosenberg, better known by his stage name Passenger, is an English singer-songwriter who has published a new music video for his single When We Were Young, taken from his latest seventh studio album Young as the Morning, Old as the Sea. It is a beautiful and emotional ballad that has an amazing message and the video reflects perfectly what Passenger wants to tell us.

"We used to never say never
Used to think we'd live for ever
Flying free beneath the sun
Days go running and hiding"


The Chainsmokers - Setting Fires (ft. XYLØ)
The American DJ duo The Chainsmokers, consisting of Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall, have released a new song with its lyric video. The single is taken from their EP Collage, released a few days ago and it's a collaboration with the electropop brother/sister duo XYLØ. I have to say that I haven'r heard their EP, because I'm not feeling their music so it's not interesting for me to heard it. However, this song is not that bad, actually is good song and the lyric video is very entertaining.

"I can't keep you from harm
But I'm set on fire to keep you warm
I can't go on and on
Setting fires to keep you warm"


Emeli Sandé - Breathing Underwater
Taken from her upcoming album Long Live the Angels, Emeli Sandé has published a new music video for her new single Breathing Underwater. I really like her, because she's very talented and this another good song. This is song about hope and love, its video is also emotive and it's perfect for the song.

"And it's safe to say the storms gone away
And I’m dancing on the morning after
Yes I'd love to stay, but my home is the other way
And I miss the love and laughter"


Imagine Dragons - Shots
The indie rock band Imagine Dragons has published a 360º video for their single Shots. I didn't understand why they decided to do this music video now, because it was released a few years ago and it isn't a new single. On the other hand, the video is not that entertaining and the video is just a mixture of places that don't match with the message of the song.

"I'm sorry for everything, oh, everything I've done
From the second that I was born, it seems I had a loaded gun
And then I shot, shot, shot a hole through everything I loved
Oh I shot, shot, shot a hole through every single thing that I loved"


My favorite music video was Emeli Sandé's new video, for her newest single Breathing Underwater. What about you? What was your favorite video? Write all your comments here and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog). Visit the other posts, where you'll find new songs, videos, album reviews and more.

0 comentarios: