Friday, November 11, 2016

Drugs, sex, love or life? New songs by Fergie, Zara Larsoon & +


Fergie - Life Goes On
Fergie has released the second single from her upcoming album Double Dutchess. After the lead single M.I.L.F. $, Fergie finally released a good song, because let's be honest, the first single wasn't that good. However, Life Goes On has a beautiful message and its beat is great. 

"Life goes on with or without you
It's up to you what you're gonna do
You could go or you could stay
Who cares anyway?"


Zara Larsson - I Would Like
The Swedish singer and songwriter Zara Larsson released I Would Like as a promotional single from her upcoming album. Zara is getting very known and it's because she has an original music style and her voice is unique. On the other hand, her latest tracks are very sexual, I know that she's young and that's what young people feel (I guess), however, it should be nice to listen to her singing about other issues, not everything is sex and love.

"What would you do, the way you hold it like that (like that)
Looking at me to see if I'm the get-back
Me and you boy, we gon' work tonight to leave, to leave
Yeah you're leaving with me, leaving with me"


Charlie Puth - Does It Feel
The American singer and songwriter Charlie Puth has released three new tracks that are part from the deluxe version of his debut album Nine Track Mind. The deluxe version with the new three bonus tracks was released today, so you can buy it and listen to the new songs. His debut album is one of the best that I have heard this year and this new song is good however, it sounds pretty similar to We Don’t Talk Anymore.

"And girl I promise I'm not gonna bother you anymore
Soon as you hang up the phone
I just got one question that you might not be ready for
But I really gotta know"


Childish Gambino - Me and Your Mama
Donald McKinley Glover is an American actor, writer, comedian and musician. As a recording artist, he usually performs under the stage name Childish Gambino. He has released a new song called Me and Your Mama, taken from his third upcoming album Awaken, My Love! It's the first time that I see his name and that I listen one of his songs however, this track is very interesting. It's an R&B song with some of blues and rock. The song is about marijuana, which Donald has admitted he has an addiction to in the past and he’s notorious for being lifted during interviews.

"Can't stand it, backhanded!
They wanna see us fallin' apart!
You know that I love you!
So let me into your heart!"


My favorite song from these four was the new Fergie's song, because it sounds more mature and it has a great vibe. But what about you guys? Write all your comments about these new songs and follow me on Twitter and Facebook (@JusSayinggBlog).

0 comentarios: