Saturday, December 2, 2017

Are you ready for more Jus' Sayingg?!


Hey there! I know that it's been a long time since I'm not here posting; however, I'm here again and I will tell you the new changes that this music blog will have. Are you ready?!

First of all, let me tell you that my ausence has an explication. My name is Juan and I been studying my last two semesters of university during the past months, I went to study one semester in Chile and a lot of new things have happened (I even went to Lollapalooza!), that was mainly the reasons that I wasn't able to post new stuff here. Nevetheless, I'm free of some responsibilities and I think that it was time to return to my "roots" as blogger. 

New changes for the blog!

Well, even when I said that I had more "free" time to write here, I've decided to make some changes in order to keep with my personal life and also with my blogger life (it's demanding to write here too!). It is why the main change that Jus' Sayingg will have is that I will post just on weekends (Saturday and Sundays), so it means that you'll find new post every weekend. Don't worry about the sections that it has, because they are going to be the same.

I'm so happy to be back and if you feel the same, please comment and/or share this blog. Remember that the official twitter of this blog is @JusSayinggBlog and Facebook @JusSayinggBlog Also my personal insta is on the left top of this page. Thanks for still been here and see you later with new posts!

0 comentarios: