Sunday, December 17, 2017

Let's go to new places by watching these great music videos!


This past week (10th-16th Dec. 2017) has been full with great music videos; however, I have chosen the best five, because they were creative and/or entertaining and because of its song. Now is your turn to tell me what was your favorite one, you'll find videos by Major Lazer, LION BABE, Sean Paul, Poppy, and Nick Jonas.


Major Lazer - Buscando Huellas (feat. J Balvin & Sean Paul)
All we know that Major Lazer is a great project, which always give us amazing songs, "Buscando Huellas" is a song that comes in the latest EP "Know No Better." I have to admit that I really like this song, not because is in Spanish, but because it has a great message and I like its beat. Talking about the video, it's pretty cool and futuristic; however, I don't think that it shows what the song is about.


LION BABE - Rockets (feat. Moe Moks)
Lion Babe comes back around with a groovy lounge song titled "Rockets" featuring Moe Moks. This song will be part of their upcoming EP, which is set to be released this new year and I can't wait, because their debut album was lit! Let's talk about this music video, I have to say that the song has a great vibe, but the video is fire! Girls dancing naked, people enjoying in the party, costumes and pure good stuff, are part of this great video.


Poppy - Bleach Blonde Baby 
"Bleach Blonde Baby" is the new single that Poppy released taken from her debut album "Poppy.Computer." This song talks about how perfect she is and that she was born flawless, so the video has to be a lot with the meaning of the song. She's in a "church" preaching it and well, it's so Poppy. For those who may know her style, she's very robotic and mysterious with her visual art and this is another example of what she does.  


Sean Paul - Rolling (feat. Shenseea)
Here it comes another banger by Sean Paul, this time featuring a new artist (at least for me) called Shenseea. All we know that Sean make always that kind of songs that make us dance and this new is like that. Talking about the video, it's creative and entertaining, but it follows the same style of all his videos. I don't even have to explain, just watch it and you'll know what I was talking about.


Nick Jonas - Home
"Ferdinand" is an animated movie that was released on December 10th, 2017, and "Home" is part of its soundtrack. Well, let me tell you that this song has been nominated for a Golden Globe as "Best Original Song" and I guess that Nick is pretty excited about it. The music video shows part of the movie and Nick singing bullring; personally, I didn't like the song, but congratulatios for your nomination, Nick!

Tell me guys, what was your favorite music video? Write it down and let's keep in touch. I'm so happy to be back and if you feel the same, please comment and/or share this blog. Remember that the official twitter of this blog is @JusSayinggBlog and Facebook @JusSayinggBlog also my personal insta is on the left top of this page. Thanks for still been here and see you later with new posts!

0 comentarios: