Friday, December 8, 2017

Fairy world or the futuristic land? The best MV of the week!


This week has been full of great songs with great videos, I have chossen the five best videos from this past week (2nd Dic-8th Dic 2017). I will start with my favorite video from the week and why it was the best video.

Björk - utopia

All we know that björk is one of the most creative artists ever and with each album she creates a new world. This music video for her song "utopia" is like an invitation to go to the land of the fairies, because the its relaxing beat and amazing visuals transpor us to another world.


Migos - MotorSport (feat. Nicki Minaj & Cardi B)

Now let's go to a futuristic music video, this time by Migos and two women that are the most famous rappers nowadays; I'm talking about the great Nicki Minaj and the new-famous-rapper Cardi B. The truth is that this song is lit thanks to Nicki and Cardi and they both look so good with their expensive "clothes" (or whatever they are wearing).


Mura Masa - What If I Go?

Mura Masa and his debut album called "Mura Masa" (ha) has published a live music video for the song "What If I Go?" featuring Bonzai (a great singer) and I decided to chose this video for this list, because the song is pretty catchy and Bonzai shows us how she does her thing. The video has parts of his tour and his performances during some music festivals, probably it's not an amazing video, but I like the song and that's it lol.

Jason Derulo - Tip Toe (feat French Montana)

Here it goes another hit-song by Jason Derulo, the video is pretty creative and sexual (yes, another one). The beat of the song is dope and freaking catchy! I'm kind of tired of the same sexual videos that he does, but the rhythm of the song is on point. 


R3HAB - Ain't That Why (feat. Krewella)

I really love Krewella's music style and R3HAB has nice beats, but in this new song that mixes the best from these artists, they have created a memorable song. The video has the same style that all the music videos of EDM, that's why it isn't that spectacular as the song. Nevertheless, it deserved to be in this list.



Tell me guys, what was your favorite video from this list? Write down and let's keep in touch. I'm so happy to be back and if you feel the same, please comment and/or share this blog. Remember that the official twitter of this blog is @JusSayinggBlog and Facebook @JusSayinggBlog also my personal insta is on the left top of this page. Thanks for still been here and see you later with new posts!


0 comentarios: