Friday, December 8, 2017

Blessing your ears with this new bops!


It's time to talk about the new songs that have blessed my ears during the past days (2nd Dic-8th Dic 2017), in this list, you'll find songs that you should listen if you want to have a better life. Are you ready to know what songs were the best from the past week?!

The Neighbourhood - Scary Love

The NBHD is one of my favorite alternative rock bands and I'm so happy that they are giving us new music. This new song called "Scary Love" will be part of their upcoming new EP called "To Imagine," which it's set to be released on January 12th, 2018. I like that they are making new sounds in their dark sonds.

Charli XCX - Out of My Head (feat. Tove Lo & ALMA)

I have to say that the first time that I heard this song, I was like "meh," but then I listen it with my headphones and it was amazing! These three girls together are fire and this song is lit! I can't wait to listen to Charli XCX's upcoming mixtape.


INNA - My Dreams

I really like her Latin vibe, she has that kind of sweet voice that mixes perfectly with this tropical sounds. This song will be part of her upcoming album "Nirvana" and it is one of the few songs that she has been releasing.


G-Eazy - Sober (feat. Charlie Puth)

This collaboration with Charlie Puth has been one of the best decisions that G-Eazy has made, because they sound so good together and I have to say that I'm not into G-Eazy's music. 


R3HAB & KSHMR - Island

R3HAB is a great DJ and this new song proves it, it's catchy and the beat is on point.


Jax Jones - Breathe (feat. Ina Wroldsen) 

Jax Jones never dissapoints with his singles, because this new song is as good as gold! He knows how to make hits. If you don't know this DJ you should look for more songs by him, you won't regreat it!





Tell me guys, what was your favorite song from this list? Write it down and let's keep in touch. I'm so happy to be back and if you feel the same, please comment and/or share this blog. Remember that the official twitter of this blog is @JusSayinggBlog and Facebook @JusSayinggBlog also my personal insta is on the left top of this page. Thanks for still been here and see you later with new posts!

0 comentarios: