Sunday, December 17, 2017

Choose your new anthem: Love or Breakup song?


These five songs where the most powerful that I found in this past week (10th-16eh Dec. 2017) and it was expected, because Charli XCX, Anne-Marie, The Neighbourhood, BØRNS, Camila Cabello and Grey are here in this list. Listen songs about breakups, love and fight and choose the best one.


Charli XCX - Unlock It (feat. Kim Petras & Jay Park)
This track from her latest mixtape is so catchy and cool, it's my favorite one from "Pop 2" and it's a love song. She's telling to that boy that if he wants her love, he has to "unlock it;" definetelly, she's talking about her heart. 


Anne-Marie - Then 
This is a sad song and even when its rhythm invited me to dance, I couldn't do it, because of its meaning. "Then" is another breakup song, she loves her partner, but she's realazing that he doesn't feel the same and she´s giving him up. It's a beautiful song and Anne-Marie is very talented. I really liked this song.


The Neighbourhood - Stuck with Me
The NBHD is giving us more great new songs and this new one is so fresh for my ears; musically, it has a different style that I wasn't expecting, but it sounds great. Lyrically, well all we know that this band always have that mellancolic songs and this one is one of them. I think that it's about realizing that his relationship is not working and he's lossing hope to changing himselve, because he knows that relationship is over.


BØRNS - I Don't Want U Back
This track will come in his upcoming album "Blue Madonna" (available on January 12th, 2018) and even when I'm not into his music, I have to say that I'm tempted into listen to his upcoming album, because of this song. It has like an 80s vibe and this song is also about a breakup, he knows that his parner is chetting on him.


Camila Cabello & Grey - Crown
“Crown” is a song from the soundtrack of Bright, a Netflix thriller starring Will Smith, Joel Edgerton, and Noomi Rapace. The movie will be released worldwide on December 22nd, 2017. This songs has like an Arabic vibe and Camila's voice sounds perfect in this track. The song is about fighting for what she deserves, in this case, she's faiting for the crown. It has a great beat, I think it was a good collaboration betweem her amd Grey.

Tell me guys, what was your favorite song? Write it down and let's keep in touch. I'm so happy to be back and if you feel the same, please comment and / or share this blog. Remember that the official twitter of this blog is @JusSayinggBlog and Facebook @JusSayinggBlog also my staff is on the left top of this page. Thanks for still been here and see you later with new posts!

0 comentarios: