Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Charlie Puth without Selena & Ariana singing live!


Charlie Puth - We Don't Talk Anymore
Charlie Puth has published the official music video for "We Don't Talk Anymore" (feat. Selena Gomez), single taken from his debut album. This song is great, since the first that I heard it, I liked it and the video is perfect for the song. However, I don't know why Selena isn't on it, just her voice.

"I just heard you found the one you've been looking
You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
Cause even after all this time I still wonder"


Ariana Grande - Into You (Lyric Video)
Ariana has published a lyric video of her latest single "Into You", but this time acapella and we can see her singing it! I really like this song and she's so amazing as singer. I don't understand why there are people that don't like her or that say that she can't sing or that everything is autotune and is not! She can sing, she can be a great performer and this song is grande!

"Oh baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
Before I make a move"


The music video of the day is...

Personally, I consider Ariana Grande as one of the best artist nowadays and this lyric video is pretty good, because we can see her singing live, at the same time that we read the lyrics of the song, so her video is the winner today.

But tell me, what was your favorite music video? Follow me and visit me daily for more interesting posts.



0 comentarios: