Saturday, August 27, 2016

Animated videos or "normal" videos?


ZHU - Palm of My Hand
The talented ZHU has finally published the music video for one of the sexiest songs from his debut album "Generationwhy" (out now). The animated video for the song "Palm of My Hand" is amazing and for me, it's perfect for this ecstatic song, also it's pretty hot as well.

"J'crois que je poursuis un rêve impossible
J'pense que ça marchera pas mais j'y ai cru quand même
Je me revois, je revois tes yeux, je revois ta bouche, je revois tes cheveux, ton visage"


DJ Mustard - Don't Hurt Me (ft. Nicki Minaj & Jeremih)
The American record producer, songwriter has published his latest music video for his single "Don't Hurt Me", featuring Nicki Minaj and Jeremih. It is also an animated video made by Felix Colgrave and what he did is pretty cool and dope. However, the music video doesn't have any sense with the song, I mean, it seems that I'm watching a music video for other song. While, the song is good.

"Don't hurt me, hurt me, hurt me
You know I like it naughty, naughty, naughty
When they hear me, want that sexy, sexy, sexy
Want lovin' if you let me, let me, let me"


Chris Brown - Grass Ain't Greener
The first single to be released from Chris' ninth album "Heartbreak on a Full Moon" is called "Grass Ain't Greener" and he already released its music video in his official Youtube channel. After 1:30 minutes of conversation, the song starts and Chris shows his best moves. He's a great dancer and I like the beat of this track, I think both are on point.

"My homie said I need to stop it
My momma said bitches be watching you
They gon' put their hand all in your pocket
For the credit card that's in your wallet"


Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You
"Still Falling For You” is the lead single from the 2016 British romantic comedy "Bridget Jones’s Baby". It seems that Ellie loves to be part of soundtracks for movies, right? This track is a pop ballad (like "Love Me Like You Do") and it's a cool one, while, the music video shows parts of the film and Ellie sings with a screen behind her. It's not an stunning video, but you know is just to promote the movie.

"Your heart got a story with mine
Your heart got me hurting at times
Your heart gave me new kind of highs
Your heart got me feeling so fine"


My favorite music video is:

This is a battle between animated videos and "normal" videos, but this time, I think that my favorite one is the one made by ZHU for the song "Palm of My Hand". Good luck the next time guys!

What about you guys?! What's your favorite video from these four? Do you think it's better an animated or a "normal" video? Talking about the songs of the videos, what was your favorite song? Remember to visit me and follow me in the different streams.

0 comentarios: