Friday, August 5, 2016

Live Performance: Jessie J & Queen - We Will Rock You


As all we know, The 2016 Summer Olympics are going to be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil today and  as part of the new sections from Jus' Sayingg, every Frinday I will post a live performance and I decided to chose the performance from the Closing Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games, when Jessie J joined Queen on stage. 
They performed "We Will Rock You" and it was amazing! I still remember that day when I watched it on TV. 

Interesting facts about it:

1. The closing ceremony of the London 2012 Summer Olympics, also known as A Symphony of British Music.
2. The closing ceremony was created by Kim Gavin, Es Devlin, Stephen Daldry, David Arnold and Mark Fisher.
3. An average of 23.2 million viewers in the United Kingdom watched the event, with an estimated 750 million worldwide. 
4. A total of 634,500 individual LED pixels were used to create 27 images lasting 75 minutes. 
5. Critics were generally positive, but noted that it was not as good as the opening ceremony. 


Bonus performance

Jessie J - Price Tag


I decided to also publish the solo performance by Jessie J on this same ceremony, when she sang her first hit "Price Tag". I have to say that Jessie J is one of my favorite singer, because she's pretty talented and original and even when she didn't sang the whole song, Jessie shone!


But tell me, did you liked this performance? Did you watched it on TV? 
Write all your comments about it and also tell me what performance would you like to see in this blog and from whom. 




0 comentarios: