Thursday, August 4, 2016

Tove Lo & BANKS vs. Jason Derulo & Shawn Mendes


Shawn Mendes - Three Empty Words
Has released a new song taken from his upcoming album "Illuminate". "Three Empty Words" is a slow ballad, Shawn said that "thinks it is one of the most “meaningful” songs in his new album" and I think that it sounds great, but his voice still reminds me to Justin Bieber.

"I'll pick you up at the same time
At the same place, the same old drive
We'll just talk about our day
To try to fill the awkward space tonight"


Jason Derulo - Kiss the Sky
"Kiss the Sky" is Jason Derulo's new single, taken from his new recopilatory album called "Platinum Hits", that features 11 multi-platinum hits and this new single. I already heard it and this new song is great, it's so funky and it fresh, because it doesn't sound as his latest songs and it's pretty catchy and fun.

"Cause I believe we can fly now
Spread your wings and kiss the sky
Yeah, I believe we can fly now
Spread your wings, we're miles high
So we can kiss the sky"


Tove Lo - Cool Girl
"Cool Girl" is her newest single from her upcoming second album. Tove Lo describe it as "There’s definitely a different sound to it we’ve gone a little bit more dark techno vibe with it, some of it. You know, blended with pop." 
With this new song I'm waiting desperately for her upcoming album, because "Cool Girl" sounds great! It's so catchy and the beat is ecstatic. Well done Tove! I'm ready for this new era.

"Rules you don't like, but you're still gonna keep 'em
Said you want fines for whatever reason
Show we can chill, try and keep it platonic
Now you can't tell if I'm really ironic"


BANKS - Gemini Feed
"Gemini Feed" is the first promotional single, taken from her upcoming second studio album called "The Altar". I talked about her yesterday in "You Should Listen to..." and I said the reasons of why everybody should listen to this amazing singer, one of the reasons was this new song. It is an alternative-pop with a heavy bass and electro influences that you'll love.

"Open up your eyes
There's nothing on my body left to see
I tried a thousand times
I tried to say "I love you", but you didn't hear me"


My favorite song is...

It was so hard for me to choose just one! Because I'm between two of my favorite singers, Banks and Tove Lo and her respective songs are perfect. However, I will choose Tove Lo's new single "Cool Gilr".

But I would like to know, what was your favorite song? Are you excited for BANKS' upcoming album? Leave all your comments and follow me on Twitter and Facebook. Also share it if you liked what you read and visit me daily.

0 comentarios: