Friday, August 5, 2016

Katy Perry vs. Skrillex! Rise or Purple Lamborghini


Katy Perry - Rise
After releasing this new song as the official theme for the Olympics Games 2016 for US, Katy Perry has published the "real" music video for "Rise", that also will be part from her upcoming album. I have to say that it is a beautiful song, it has a powerful message and the music video reflects what she's singing in "Rise". For some people the video was boring as the song, personally I disagree, I liked the video and the song too.

"When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, "you're out of time."
But still, I rise"


Skrillex - Purple Lamborghini (feat. Rick Ross)
Skrillex and Rick Ross have published the music video for "Purple Lamborghini", song taken from the soundtrack of the film "Suicide Squad". The title and the hook refers to the Joker’s car in Suicide Squad. I have to say that I don't like too much the song, but the music video is pretty cool and we can see Jared Leto on it, playing the role of the Joker.

"You wanna know my name then go and tell them Sarg
You wanna know my gang: Suicide Squad
Pistol on my waist, I might make a mistake
Dead shot, head shot, oh my god, am I crazy?"


My favorite video is...

Katy Perry's new video is way better than Skrillex's video, because in the case of Skrillex I didn't liked the song, but with Katy Perry both things are great, the song and the video.

But tell me, what was your favorite music video? Follow me and visit me daily for more interesting posts.


0 comentarios: