Saturday, August 27, 2016

Three glorious songs, but my favorite one is...


Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah) 
The English singer Dua Lipa has released a new single called "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)", taken from her self-titled debut album that will be released on February 8th, 2017. However, you can pre-order it on iTunes. I really love Dua's tone of voice and in this song she sounds sexy and wild! I like the beat and its message, I think she will be the big "revelation" in the next months.

"If you don’t like the way I talk, then why am I on your mind?
If you don’t like the way I rock, then finish your glass of wine
We fight and we argue, you'll still love me blind
If we don’t fuck this whole thing up"


Empire Of The Sun - Two Vines
The Australian electronic music duo from Sydney have returned with a new single called "Two Vines". I always liked their music style and this new song, even when it isn't their best one makes me feel excited, because it means that more new music is coming!

"And all because we trust two vines
Slowly growing right into your ears
Show me all the life
Lead us in your wind tonight"


Florence + The Machine - Wish That You Were Here
"Wish That You Were Here" is the new song taken from the upcoming film “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children”. The upcoming 2016 American dark fantasy adventure film directed by Tim Burton that is scheduled to be released on September 30, 2016. I loved this song, is amazing as all Florence's songs and I'm pretty sure that this movie will be amazing, I mean, I'm a big fan of Tim Burton's style.

"And now I'm reaching out with every note I sing
And I hope it gets to you on some pacific wind
Wraps itself around you and whispers in your ear
Tells you that I miss you and I wish that you were here"


My favorite song is:

These three songs are great, but Florence + The Machine made a masterpiece, the lyrics, the melodies, everything is perfect on it, so I think that "Wish You Were Here" is my favorite song from these three. (But Dua Lipa's track is pretty cool)

Now you have to tell me what was your favorite song, write all your comments and let's keep in touch following me on Twitter, facebook and I also put my Instagram. Share it if you liked it.

0 comentarios: