Saturday, August 27, 2016

10 Best songs by Rihanna


As you already know, Rihanna will be in charge to open the MTV VMAs 2016 with a medley of her best songs, so I decided to make a list with her 10 best songs (so far) according to me. 
Rihanna has released eight studio albums, two compilation albums and in total 64 singles! So will be hard for me to choose just ten songs, right? My top ten starts with:

10. Rihanna - "Push Up on Me" (from Good Girl Gone Bad, 2007)


9. Rihanna - "Te Amo" (from Rated R, 2009)



8. Rihanna - "What Now" (From Unapologetic, 2012)


7. Rihanna - Talk That Talk (ft. JAY Z) (From Talk That Talk, 2012)


6. Rihanna - "Don't Stop The Music" (from Good Girl Gone Bad, 2007)



5. Rihanna - "Breakin' Dishes" (from Good Girl Gone Bad, 2007)


4. Rihanna - Rude Boy (from Rated R, 2009)


3. Rihanna - What's My Name? (ft. Drake) (from Loud, 2010)



2. Rihanna - Umbrella (ft. JAY-Z) (from Good Girl Gone Bad, 2007)


1. Rihanna - We Found Love (ft. Calvin Harris) (from Talk That Talk, 2012)



As I said before, it was so hard to choose just 10, because Rihanna has several amazing song and I know that there's missing a lot of her best songs, but this was my list. I would like to know what songs there are missing, please write it down here and follow me on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Also, if you liked it share it!

0 comentarios: