Monday, August 1, 2016

Electronic videos: Broods & More!


NAO - Girlfriend
Neo Jessica Joshua, better known as Nao, is a British singer-songwriter from East London. Who has published the music video for "Girlfriend", song taken from her debut album "For All We Know", available now! The song talks about NAO’s craving for a man, and her desperation for a love that can “make her fly” and the video is perfect for this R&B song.

"Feels like pretty doesn't know me
Only shows up when I'm lonely
Through the tears of imperfection
The mirror knows"


AlunaGeorge - Mean What I Mean (feat. Leikeli47 and Dreezy)
“Mean What I Mean” is the fourth single from AlunaGeorge’s sophomore album "I Remember". The song and video are pretty good and I'm so excited for this new era of AlunaGeorge.

"Not the time, and I'm not playing
I know you've seen the signs, don't wanna read them
It's not fine, it's not okay
Boy all you gotta do right now is listen"


Broods - Heartlines
The amazing music duo from Nelson, New Zealand Broods, have published the music video for their latest single "Heartlines", from their newest album called "Conscious". This song is amazing, actually, the whole album is great (is one of the best of 2016, according to me) and the music video is perfect for the message of the song. It was co-written by fellow Kiwi musician Ella Yelich O'Connor, aka Lorde. It has been described as “one of perhaps the greatest pop moments of the new album”.

"We could fool the datelines
We could jump the statelines
I don't always play nice
But I wanna feel your heartlines"


Rihanna - Goodnight Gotham
As you know, Rihanna published something like a "music video" for the track "Goodnight Gotham", taken from the deluxe edition of "ANTI". It contains a sample of Florence and the Machine’s “Only If For a Night.” During an interview, Florence revealed some information on how the addition of her song came about:

I was so thrilled, ‘cause I’m such a huge fan. … She’d sent me the song and I said, like 'Of course,’ but we never actually managed to speak. I mean, we’ve met before, but we’ve never managed to speak in person about it … We were both really happy. … It’s one of my favorite songs Ceremonials, and I love it when stuff like that happens. When people reimagine your music, I love it when it has all these different forms."


The music video of the day is...

I think that Broods did an amazing video for "Heartlines", I like the song and the video is perfect.

What about you?! What's your favorite music video from this list? Leave a comment and follow me!

0 comentarios: