Monday, August 8, 2016

No Limit or Olé. What's the best video?


Usher - No Limit (ft. Young Thug)
Usher published the music video for "No Limit", his latest single featuring Young Thug. As you know he has been released new music. However, he hasn't said anything about the upcoming album, that would be his eighth studio album. The song sounds good ans it's very catchy, while the video is very similar to all his videos, you know, with dancers and simple backgrounds.

"Make you say uh, no limit
Got that Master P, no limit baby
Give you that black card, no limit
Just know when you roll with a nigga like me"


John Newman - Olé
As all we had noticed, because of some pictures on Insta Calvin Harris and John Newman were working in something new. It was John's newest single called "Olé" and its music video has been published. I have to say that I like John Newman's music style and I think that he's pretty talented. By the other hand, Clavin Harris a great DJ and all his songs are amazing, but this new song is so boring, isn't catchy and its beat is so relaxing, but in a boring way.

"I know, there's no telling how far you can go
And you don't want to hear about my love and my lust
Babe that I have been feeling
I kiss you once, then I stare at the ceiling"


My favorite music video was...

Well, I think that after my comment about John's video is clearly I dislike the song. However, I think that John Newman's video is way better than Usher's "No Limit" video, because it is very simple and all his videos looks the same and even when "Olé" is boring, the music video is better.

But what about you? What is your favorite video? and, what do you think about John Newman's new single "Olé"? Write your comments and visit me daily!

0 comentarios: