Monday, August 1, 2016

New singles by Bastille, Martin Garrix & TDCC


Bastille - Fake It
The English indie rock Bastille has released a new single from their upcoming album called "Wild World". It is the second single and twelfth track from it and it sounds fresh. I have to say that I really like their music and their debut album released in 2013, is amazing that's why I'm excited for their upcoming album. I liked this new song, it sounds different, but at the same time it has their unique style.

"Drive around, night time, nowhere to go
Melt me down, I'm like wax to your jokes
Lost and found, knocking heads, laying low
And there's no point reliving crimes to lose this"


Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love
The Dutch DJ, record producer and musician Martin Garrix joined forces with the American singer Bebe Rexha in his newest track called "In The Name Of Love". Well, he's a DJ, but this new song is more "comercial", because it sounds like a pop song not like an electronic one, but I liked it.

"Would you let me lead you even when you're blind?
In the darkness, in the middle of the night
In the silence, when there's no one by your side
Would you call in the name of love?"


Two Door Cinema Club - Bad Decisions
"Bad Decisions" is the second single from the upcoming album, “Gameshow” by Two Door Cinema Club. This is the second song that I hear from this band and I really like their music style and with this new song it sounds like "Gameshow" will be an amazing album.

"We've got the time
Gonna work its worth and find the perfect crime
You don't need to know what everybody's thinking
Don't get mad at yourself"


My favorite song is...

It was hard to choose one but "Fake It" by Bastille is great!

C'mon readers, write your comments about what was your favorite song and follow me on Twitter and Facebook. Don't forget to visit me daily and share it with friends.

0 comentarios: