Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Upcoming Album: Young the Giant - Home of the Strange

Album cover
"Home of the Strange" is the title from the upcoming third studio album by American rock band that formed in Irvine, California, in 2004. It will be available on August 12th, 2016 and you can pre-order it on iTunes.
Young the Giant already released four tracks from their upcoming album, "Amerika" was released as the lead single followed by "Something to Believe In". However, "Jungle Youth" and "Titus Was Born" were released as promotional singles.
I'm very excited for this album, because even when it will be the first album that I listen from them, I have heard those four songs from it and are amazing, so I think that "Home of the Strange" will be memorable.

Tracklist:

1. Amerika
2. Something to Believe In
3 .Elsewhere
4. Mr. Know-It-All
5. Jungle Youth
6. Titus Was Born
7. Repeat
8. Silvertongue
9. Art Exhibit
10. Nothing's Over
11. Home of the Strange

I would like to know. Are you excited for this album? Do you like Young the Giant's music? Write here your comments about it, share this post and follow me on Twitter and Facebook. Don't forget to visiting me daily!



0 comentarios: